History from 28/02/09

2010년 4월 10일 토요일

Easy & Instant Cookies!

April 10th, 2010 (written by: Mr.B)


*yawn*

Um.

This tiring week is almost over and next week will be another tiring week.
However, I had to cook something that will give me energy and happiness.

*I love cooking!*

Anyway, I was too lazy to come up with my own recipe, so I went a nearby supermarket
and bought a cookie mix.




TODAY's MENU: RASBERRY & WHITE-CHOCOLATE COOKIES

Ingredient:
85g butter
cookie mix
one egg

done??? DONE? yea this is it. =)



1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. (around 175 Celcius)
2. Melt the butter in a bowl3. Add the egg and beat them together4. Add the cookie mix5. Mix it well6. Put baking paper on top of the baking tray7. Drop by a rounded spoonfuls onto a baking paper.
8. Put inside the oven and bake it for 10~15 minutes. (Time will vary. Depends on the size of the cookies)
BEFORE: AFTER:

9. Cool them(sorry lighting was really bad)

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*Mr.B is sleeping AGAIN so as his gf, I will be writing rest and finish this post!
For those who love SWEET cookies, I highly recommend this cookie mix.
Those red things in the cookies in above photos are rasberries, but if you really want to eat those cookies with strong taste of rasberries, I would prefer you to get normal cookie mix and put fresh rasberries inside because the rasberries inside the cookie mix that we bought tastes like raisins.
Anyways, the INSTANT cookies(it took around 20 min to make) was successfully baked.
I ate a lot for dinner today, so I really couldn't evaluate the taste of the cookies.
I really reaaaallly didn't feel like eating anything because I was full and I am still full! (1:30 am) The above review is quite plausible as I ate a cookie just now for this food review.
I love cookie no matter what.
I will nibble them on my way to school every morning! Hm. My breakfast.
Better buy milk.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈